Join True Learning
By working together as a family of academies that share the same values and core beliefs, we are building a partnership of exceptional academies that are continually self-improving.
We share resources, best practice and expertise to ensure all our children and young people receive an excellent education. We aim to create schools of tomorrow that relish the freedoms of aligned autonomy while enjoying the benefits of membership within a family of like-minded academies.
Whether you have a high-performing school and wish to benefit from the support of a larger organisation to help you sustain your level of excellence in an ever-changing educational landscape, or you are a school looking for a Trust that will work with you to accelerate your aspirations for improved outcomes, we are keen to hear from you.
What True Learning can offer:
- Highly skilled and experienced Trustees, representing, risk management, legal, HR, education, finance and community
- Up to date Ofsted inspection knowledge and training from our Director of Education, formerly one of Her Majesty’s Inspectors. Currently a serving Ofsted Inspector
- Strong relationships with Regional Directors’ offices of the DfE, West Midlands, The North West and East Midlands regions. Chief Executive formerly an Education Adviser for the DfE and on their External Expert register.
- Access to funding streams from the ESFA and DfE
- Executive management team services including
- Full payroll provision
- Human resource provision
- Legal services
- IT strategy, including replacement and refurbishment of network, systems and hardware (£1.2m budget approved over 3 years)
- Advertising and marketing service using all social media channels telling of our ‘good news stories’
- Health and Wellbeing provision. Health Assured membership for all personnel